Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So where do I apply for a summer fling?

I know I'm still young and all and I shouldn't worry about having a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but I just want one, y'know? I want to hold hands with someone and share sappy poems with them and we would go on adventures and watch movies and reruns on Netflixs. Sorry for being such a sap.
I also know that I don't need someone to make me happy. I'm happy already. I'm happy being alone. I'm happy. I guess I just want someone to share that happiness with. Once upon a time, I was "in love" with this boy who basically turned me into the girl I am today. He opened my eyes to the love of all things geeky and nerdy. Then I became clingy and he kind of just walked out of my life and is currently planning his 2 year anniversary with some lovely wench. Not that I care or anything... I swear I don't! Well anyways, I was pretty heart broken and it really took a toll on me. I was always sad/ bitter and I tried everything to fill the void in my heart. I handled things really stupidly (and I was in middle school. What a terrible combination!). Several times he had come back only to make matters worse and I was a wreck! With time as well as the help of my parents and close friends, I was able to turn things around for the better. I'm a lot better and I have a lot more respect for who I am.
But back to the point, I want a Scott to my Ramona; a Diego to my Frida; a Heathcliff to my Catherine; an Aladdin to my Jasmine; a Link to my Zelda; an okay to my okay.
Well um that's enough sappiness for now... I'll let you know if my singleness changes... I mean if you care? Actually no. I will tell you because I don't care if you care or not, this is my blog and I'll post whatever I want HMPH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment