Truth: I love all things concerning beauty, health, and fashion
Problem: I am extremely cheap and am not to keen on putting a lot of questionable chemicals found in many products in and on my body
THE SOLUTION: HOME REMEDY STUFF !!!!!!
Soft, shiny hair is dying breed in today's society and I'm here to tell you that you need not look past your kitchen pantry for a quick fix!
What you'll need:
- 1 cup/ however much you need to make sure all your hair is touched of apple cider vinegar (smells like pee, but it works wonders)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 shower cap
- A book or magazine of your choice (I recommend any of the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels)
- 20 minutes
What to do:
- Make sure you haven't washed your hair yet. You'll need to after though! Put the apple cider vinegar in your hair. Play with it and stuff and make sure all you hair, from root to tip, is moistened by the pee smelling liquid.
- Crack the egg separating the yolk from the whites. Break the yolk and run that through your hair. It makes your hair super shiny!
- Put the shower cap on and wait 20 minutes. Read in the meantime! Reading is very important!
- Wash out with cool water
OH NO WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE EGG WHITES LEFT OVER?????!!!!!! YOU CAN'T WASTE THE WHITES!!!!!
Easy egg white face mask to make your face softer than baby buns:
- Stem your face so that your pore open up and the egg whites can do their job
- Take the egg whites and put them on your face. I enjoy using a little rubber brush that's probably meant to put steak sauce on steak to put the egg whites on my face, but you can use your hands... It's not as fun that way though... It's less messy too to use a brush!
- Let it harden on your face
- Take a warm, wet face towel and dab the stuff of your face. Just a general rule, but never wipe your face! Always dab and pat dry!
YOU WILL NOW HAVE SOFT/ SHINY HAIR AND A SOFT FACE THAT'S CUTER/ MANLIER (for all my dude readers... I see you ;-)) THAN EVER. EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE "OH MY GLOB YOUR HAIR IS SO SOFT AND SHINY AND SO IS YOUR FACE CAN I TOUCH IT YOU'RE SO COOL!" Maybe the cool part is a bit much, but I'll think you're cool which is all that matters... ;-)
If this is your first time using apple cider vinegar, here's some things you should know: the ACV comes with a really strong odor that isn't for the faint of heart... Be careful not to spill it on the carpet in your parents room while their watching their evening dramas. They tend to get really pissy when you yourself smell like piss. Just avoid contact with humans and read when the stuff is in your hair. Trust me. But don't let this scare you, it's such a quick and easy way to get soft hair while saving tons of money on ridiculous products you can get at the drug store.