Thursday, June 13, 2013

A lovely little visit from Susan ♡

Recently my friend Susan, returned from her birthday trip to Portland, Oregon.
She brought me back this lovely little book, Geek Girls Unite by Leslie Simon and an adorable postcard/card! Both from Powell's Bookstore in Portland!!! I'm super stoked to read the book for several reasons:
  1. I'm a bookwork
  2. I'm a geek
  3. My name is Lesley and her name is Leslie (She's the author of Wish You Were Here: An Essential Guide to Your Favorite Music Scenes and co-author of Everybody Hurts: An Essential Guide to Emo Culture)
  4. There's a Princess Leia on the back!!!!!!!
  5. It makes references to several of my favorite celebrities including Amy Poehler, Bjork, Zooey Deschanel, etc.
  6. Just by flipping through the pages I saw adorable illustrations
I'll be writing a review on the book when I finish it!! ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment