Monday, June 17, 2013

Man-crush Monday: Jason Schwartzman ♡


Whether it be his indie dapperness, witty sense of humor, or talent on and off the screen, Los Angeles native, Jason Schwartzman has won my heart as well as rights to my body and soul. He's starred in several of my favorite movies including : Rushmore, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Shopgirl, Marie Antoinette, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, and Moonrise Kingdom. He's also made appearances in shows like Freaks and Geeks, Bored to Death, and Parks and Recreation. Hey remember that guy Michael from Princess Diaries? That's Jason's brother! I applaud Mr. and Mrs. Schwartzman for their genes. He's related to the Coppolas (Francis Ford, Sophia, Roman, and Christopher) and NICHOLAS CAGE. Oh and btw, Michael aka Robert Schwartzman is the vocalist and guitarist for the band Rooney! I highly recommend them if you're into alt-indie-rock.  In 2006, he created the indie rock solo act Coconut Records. He was also the drummer and songwriter for the band Phantom Planet before leaving to focus on his acting career. He's dated Selma Blair and Zooey Deschanel, and is currently married to Brady Cunningham (they have one kid). In 2009, he was named one of the top 10 most stylish men in America by GQ magazine. He's also a vegetarian... *Romantic sigh*

'You don't know it yet, but I just melted your heart with my invisible eye lasers'

What a babe though! 

I'm probably the only one who fantasizes about being an iPad... That is if it's being held by a presumably naked Jason Schwartzman.


Hotter than the coffee in his hands. Plot twist, it's not coffee, it's tea, and it's not hot, it's cold. 

My two biggest crushes in one picture. (I'll save Michael for another day.)

'West Coast' by Coconut Records live from the Roxy
1:19 when he wraps his arms around himself and sways... *wipes tears of keyboard and unpauses


Jason Schwartzman's What's in my Bag @ Amoeba. Need I say more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment