Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Toilet Thoughts Tuesday

Okay I know this sounds like it might be a weird post about bathrooms or very obscure things. The latter is true of this. I call this "Toilet Thoughts Tuesday" because as a human being, I have to poop occasionally (yes, girls DO in fact poop), and while on the toilet I like to think. Here is compilation of what my thoughts have been throughout the course of two poops I've taken today... 

  • Everything is constantly in motion no matter how in place they seem. Their atoms are constantly dancing, moving from one place to another. Everything is changing and no second that is or ever will be quite like the last. 
  • I wonder what the new Kim Kardashian game is like. A bunch of people are playing it ironically and end up actually liking it... Will I be one of them? I mean probably. I'm easily amused by the Kardashians. God bless 'em.
  • Senior portraits are today and I hope I don't look like a troll. Who am I kidding. When have I ever looked like a troll? A gremlin maybe. But a troll. Goddamn trolls are hecking creepy. Remember to look up cute trolls later. 
  • If touch is an allusion, that makes contact an act of defiance, right? Can someone be unknowingly defiant? Why can I feel things? Am I fucking myself? 
  • People whose sprinklers water the sidewalk instead of the grass need to rot in h-e-l-l double hockey sticks. We're in a drought you butt trumpets. 
  • Haha butt trumpets.
  • Can you imagine someone playing the trumpet with their butt?
  • Like seriously
  • Butt
  • Trumpets
  • I just imagine Jason Derulo singing "And the trumpets they go" and then this little hamster with a mini trumpet tooting along to the song. Oh hey there's actually a vine of that
  • It really sucks when you think about something and you're like God I hope it won't happen, but then someone is like nope it's going to happen, or at least I think it's going to happen too. Last night I was talking to Cameron and college/ future plans and the idea of breaking up came up. I'm not going to lie to you and say that I handled it pretty well. He talked about making the most of things till then, but then I starting thinking that if we broke up after all the really good memories we'd make, then I would be super messed up and bitter. But then if we broke up right then and there then we'd never know what we would have missed out on. Either way I'd be bitter. Maybe just maybe we'd be able to work things out and everything is going to be fine. I'm putting all my money on that. Agatha and Zero (The Grand Budapest Hotel, 2014) lasted 2 years. I'm Zero in this scenario. 
  • It's funny because senior year hasn't started, but I'm already kind of nervous of how it might end. We'll be going our separate ways and it'll be really good for all of us. The reality is that I won't keep in touch with at least half of the people I say I will. That's kind of okay with me though. 
  • I'm not sure where I was going with the last two thoughts.

And that concludes this week's Toilet Thoughts Tuesday! I'm sorry if the ending was a bit argkanfgirnDGN!

Here's a cute little picture of an apartment in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment